HDYF

i have finally watched Hana Yori Dango Final movie..one of the most talked about movie in Japanese entertainment...and most awaited by both Japanese and non-Japanese that includes me...wahehhehee...
i just have to say it...Oguri Shun so kakkoii....the role of Hanazawa Rui is the most kakkoii role I ever watched him...with those blonde hair...he seem more handsome in the final movie..hahaha....maybe because I have recently watch Hanakimi SP and Binbo Danshi..and his role in HDYF is really cool..wahahhaa..enough fangirling about Oguri Shun..
before I have watched the movie..i have been spoiled by different forums and while downloading it...i even read a few mores..to get in the mood...hehehehe...and I agree with the posters...those deleted scenes should have been included...especially the kissing scenes bwahahahhahaa....and rabu rabu moments....
the lovable chemistry between jun and inoue cover some i might say not so good and dragging part of the movie...as they say...its a good ending..and better than Kurosagi though it has a different genre...hahaha...
i guess i will be blabber about the different movies or dramas i will be watching for the next few days since i have so much free time....im on vacation until the 6th of January...hahahhaa....
Comments
Post a Comment