three things meme
oh my god...my last post february..hehehehe..eniweis since im so bored..i decided to post this in this blog like a meme...though i have already post it in my facebook account...
About me...3 thingsShare
Now, here's what you're supposed to do. And please do not spoil the fun. Start a new note, delete my answers and put in your own. Tag all your friends and tell them to tag you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.
1. Three names I go by:
Beatriz- family and relatives
Bei - closest friends
Bea- work & friends
2. Three jobs I have had in my life:
Salesclerk -
Private Tutor -
IT Work -
3. Three places I have lived in:
Xin Xin Yuan
Hui Chun Jie
Shu Ma Bei Duan
hihihi
4. Three TV Shows that I watch:
I don't follow any TV shows right now..just do some channel surfing from time to time..
5. Three places I have been to:
China
Hongkong
Macau
6. Three "people" that e-mail me regularly:
Mama Jade
Mama Gay
Cara
7. Three "people" that text me regularly:
magmula ng mapadpad ako sa china wala...except for occasional informational messages...ang sad :)
8. Three of my favorite colors:
Pink
Blue
White
9. Three of my favorite foods:
Omurice
Dumplings
Chicken
10. Three things I would like to do:
Travel
Photography
Study(again)
11. Three Things I am looking forward to:
Bakasyon sa Pinas
BOF ending
NEWS WDP DVD
12. Three places I would like to go:
Japan
Korea
Europe
13. Three of my favorite classes
Break time hehehe..
History
Literature
14. Three things I can't live without:
Laptop
Book
Phone(?) hahaha coming from a person who usually left her celphone at home
15. Three people you think will respond to this:
Mama Jade
Mama Gay( kapag me FB na sia..waheheheh)
Debbie
About me...3 thingsShare
Now, here's what you're supposed to do. And please do not spoil the fun. Start a new note, delete my answers and put in your own. Tag all your friends and tell them to tag you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.
1. Three names I go by:
Beatriz- family and relatives
Bei - closest friends
Bea- work & friends
2. Three jobs I have had in my life:
Salesclerk -
Private Tutor -
IT Work -
3. Three places I have lived in:
Xin Xin Yuan
Hui Chun Jie
Shu Ma Bei Duan
hihihi
4. Three TV Shows that I watch:
I don't follow any TV shows right now..just do some channel surfing from time to time..
5. Three places I have been to:
China
Hongkong
Macau
6. Three "people" that e-mail me regularly:
Mama Jade
Mama Gay
Cara
7. Three "people" that text me regularly:
magmula ng mapadpad ako sa china wala...except for occasional informational messages...ang sad :)
8. Three of my favorite colors:
Pink
Blue
White
9. Three of my favorite foods:
Omurice
Dumplings
Chicken
10. Three things I would like to do:
Travel
Photography
Study(again)
11. Three Things I am looking forward to:
Bakasyon sa Pinas
BOF ending
NEWS WDP DVD
12. Three places I would like to go:
Japan
Korea
Europe
13. Three of my favorite classes
Break time hehehe..
History
Literature
14. Three things I can't live without:
Laptop
Book
Phone(?) hahaha coming from a person who usually left her celphone at home
15. Three people you think will respond to this:
Mama Jade
Mama Gay( kapag me FB na sia..waheheheh)
Debbie
Comments
Post a Comment